Today we are excited to discuss an important topic that you need to know about this time of year. It’s important to be prepared for winter so you don’t have any big costs or repairs to do during the long, cold months ahead. We’ve got 5 great ways that you can winterize your home, and here they are:
1. Have your furnace looked at by a professional.
2. Look at the weather stripping around your windows and doorways, make sure it’s sealed tight.
3. Disconnect any hoses out from the side of your house so you don’t have to deal with any frozen pipes.
4. Clean your gutters out to prevent them from freezing. This will help protect siding and roof issues.
5. If you have outdoor fountains or sprinkler systems, drain and cover those.
These are just a few of the things you can do to keep your home in tip-top shape throughout the winter. If you have any questions for us, or
are thinking about buying or selling yourself, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!